Q. What & where is the Graduate Research Center (GRC)?

Answered By: Kathryn Ray
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017     Views: 46

The Graduate Research Center (GRC) is a study and event space dedicated to graduate students. It is located underground, and can be accessed from the lower level of the library and the terrace level of the SIS building. The GRC is also home to the Graduate Leadership Council.

Group study rooms are available for graduate students.  Click on the link below to learn how to reserve the GRC Collaborative Workrooms and technology.


Related Topics