Q. I am having students give presentations and want to record them. Do any offices provide filming/recording services?

Answered By: Casey Gugoff
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017     Views: 10

Audio Visual can provide a digital video camcorder and tripod stand for you to record from in your classroom. Please place your camera order through AV at x.2296 or 202-885-2296 with at least 24 hours notice, so we can guarantee availability of the equipment.

The video will be burned to a playable DVD, which can be picked up from our office 24-48 hours after we pick up the equipment. Please let us know when you place your order if you plan to upload your recordings online. We can either convert the video file to an appropriate format for this use or we can help record directly to your computer using Panopto, the new lecture capture recording software the university has purchased for your convenience. Please enquire further for training opportunities.

Audio Visual DOES NOT PROVIDE A TECHNICIAN to stay and record your class. If you need a recording with a provided camera person, please contact Academic Multimedia Services at x.3698 or 202-885-3698. 

Related Topics