Q. Where do I take my computer if it has problems?

Answered By: Kathryn Ray
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2017     Views: 22

In the Library, the AU Office of Information Technology (OIT) has a walk-in Technology Support Desk.

Visit their page for current hours, location, and services.

The general contact page for OIT can be found here.

Related Topics