Q. If a library desktop computer is broken, whom do I report that to?

Answered By: Joey Fones
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2017     Views: 5

Any issues with library technology or facilities should be reported to the Information Desk. They can also be reached by phone at 202-885-3232.

Related Topics