Q. What is the difference between ILL and CLS?

Answered By: Stephanie Felice
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2018     Views: 173

Consortium Loan Service (CLS) requests are made to borrow materials from one of nine schools that make up the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC):

  • American University
  • Catholic University
  • Gallaudet University
  • George Mason University
  • George Washington University
  • Georgetown University
  • Howard University
  • Marymount University
  • The University of the District of Columbia

Interlibrary Loan (ILL) refers to any materials that we request for you from beyond the WRLC.

Related Topics