Q. May I borrow print copies of AU theses and dissertations through Interlibrary Loan (ILL)?

Answered By: Christina Floriza
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017     Views: 62

Paper copies may not be borrowed; but, you may borrow microform copies of AU theses and dissertations via Interlibrary Services (Interlibrary Loan).

For more information on materials in Archives and Special Collections, visit their page here:


For more information about how to submit an ILL request, visit their page here: