Q. How do I report someone who is too loud, or other potential violations of policy?

Answered By: Linda Golden
Last Updated: May 06, 2019     Views: 217

If someone is being disruptive, please contact the Information Desk (first floor by the front entrance).

You can reach them by phone 202-885-3232, or stopping by the desk.

The Information Desk is staffed every hour we are open and can radio-dispatch a Monitor to address the situation. Please tell the monitors exactly where the noisy folks are sitting.

The email "Ask A Librarian" and the "Report a Problem" service are not continuously monitored at night or on the weekends, so please phone or visit the Info Desk.

Related Topics