Q. How do I get a proxy form so I can borrow books for my professor? I am a TA.

Answered By: Kathryn Ray
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2018     Views: 50

The Proxy Authorization can be signed, scanned and emailed to circulation@american.edu.  It can also be signed and dropped off at the Circulation/Borrowing Desk on the first floor.

Related Topics