Q. Whom do I call if I'm having problems projecting my presentation in class?

Answered By: Casey Gugoff
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017     Views: 14

Please call Audio Visual at x.2296 or 202-885-2296 for help with any issues connecting your computer to or playing a DVD from the classroom projection systems. We can either talk to you through how to fix the problem or send a technician to assist you.

Related Topics