Q. Does the campus' Audio Visual office provide sound reinforcement for musicians?

Answered By: Casey Gugoff
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017     Views: 10

No. If a musical group comes to perform on campus they must provide their own sound reinforcement. We do not have the equipment to provide this service.

If they plan to be in the Tavern, there are separate services that may meet your needs, but you must contact the University Center as this space is not controlled by Audio Visual.

Related Topics