Answered By: Kathryn Ray Last Updated: Apr 16, 2019 Views: 63
AU Library's Research Commons.
The Research Commons offers students a variety of services in one convenient central location—the first floor of the library. Services include:
- Research Assistance & Reference Desk (get help from librarians finding academic sources & other general research help)
- Professional Communication (practice oral presentations with experts )
- Writing Center (make an appointment, limited drop in assistance)
- Statistical Software Support (drop in help with SPSS, STATA and other quantitative software packages)
- Technology Support Desk (hardware and software troubleshooting for students, faculty and staff)
The Reference Assistance / Reference Desk and the OIT Help Desk (technology assistance) remain open year round. Other Research Commons partners take a break during academic breaks and after the last day of classes. Summer hours are limited.
Learn more about the Research Commons.