Q. What office helps transfer students?

Answered By: Kathryn Ray
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017     Views: 37

Transfer students should first consult with their advisors.  If advisors are not able to answer the question, then call 202.885.2266 or email transferarticulation@american.edu

To understand how transfer courses may equate to courses offered by American University (AU), take a look at this page: http://www.american.edu/provost/registrar/transfer/index.cfm

Related Topics