Q. How can I access Funding Institutional?

Answered By: Carol Ido
Last Updated: May 16, 2019     Views: 3

The Office of Sponsored Programs subscribes to Pivot, a product that is very similar to Funding Institutional.

So, if you are looking for grant opportunities, visit OSP's website to schedule training. You can access the Pivot database from the Office of Sponsored Programs website or from the A to Z List of Databases.

Related Topics