Q. Library services in the Time of Coronavirus COVID-19...
Answered By: Kathryn Ray Last Updated: Mar 17, 2020 Views: 83
Answered By: Kathryn Ray
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2020 Views: 83
Please take a look at the library's FAQ concerning the closing our our building, and the services that will be offered online after closing. Here are the highlights:
- Although our library building is closed, we are offering many services online through April 2020
- All library materials already checked out will be due May 31, 2020.
- The book drop will remain open.
- Our computer catalog and online databases remain available to current students, faculty and staff
- For research assistance, our chat service, Ask AU Library, is available 24/7.
- Subject librarians are available for appointments: Ask-a-Librarian
- Questions about borrowing and returning books, email email@example.com
- Questions about Interlibrary Loan or Consortium Loan, email AUILL@american.edu
- Questions about Reserve materials, email Reserves@american.edu
- Questions about Media, streaming, DVDs, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about Archives email, email@example.com
For information on University-wide closing, please consult this FAQ.